Erfan Hospital is a private specialty and subspecialty hospital established on 03.03.2007, to provide advanced health, treatment and medical services based on human values and dignity. This hospital, enjoys 180 active beds ordered in one-bed and two-bed rooms and the intensive care units. It is constructed in a site with an area of 4480 square meter with 20,000 square meter of constructed area in 9 floors. Erfan is one of the best equipped hospitals in Iran, established in accordance with the latest hospital standards, and designed and constructed as a general hospital, enjoying well equipped operation rooms for all specialty and subspecialty fields.
- Achievement of the Diamond level, the highest level of Accreditation Canada International (ACI) in 2016
- Certified by the Ministry of Health to admit the international patients
- Full implementation of national and international accreditation standards
- Advanced medical equipment in operation rooms, inpatient wards, ICUs, imaging unit (including CT scan, MRI, mammography, digital radiology, advanced sonography, etc.) angiography, and echocardiography.
- Laboratory, pathology, and radiotherapy departments with two high speed linear accelerators