The journey to the depths of the earth has been a matter of constant human curiosity. Going to the bottom of the underground caves is an amazing experience that solves some of this curiosity. Iran is a vast and vast country, and this area has made countless points of view. There are many caves and natural and historical areas in Iran. Beautiful Iranian caves with unique features all over the country attract tourists and researchers from around the world to visit.
Iran has about 2,000 “caves” from cavers eyes, and only 350 to 400 caves, geological works, photography and GPS positioning have been made and mapped up, and the remaining caves are not well-known.
Caves of Iran, such as the “Ali Sadr Cave” or “Tahiri Qaleh” are publicly known. Beautiful caves in Iran have unique characteristics all over the country, attracting tourists and researchers from around the world to visit.
- Ali Sadr Cave one of the largest caves in Iran and the world.
- Multi-storey Cave of katale khor with its subways and beautiful tunnels
- Rudafshan Cave with one of the largest caves in Iran
- Saholan Cave one of the largest caves in Iran.
- Karaftu Cave is the largest cave in Iran
- The Chal Nakhcheer Cave is one of the most beautiful calcareous caves in the world
- Cave of parau, Everest Caves of Iran
- Historical caves of Xorbas
- Danial Cave is one of the most beautiful caves in the country
- Bornik Cave is a safe place to live in danger and life during the cave period.
- The Yakhmorad cave with cresset and it’s frozen lakes are special and general.
- The cave of Amjak