Department of Psychiatry
In the psychiatric ward of the contracting hospitals, the assessment, and treatment of mental disorders and behavioral and individual problems are done. Psychiatric assessment includes assessment of DSM5 disorder symptoms, physical examination, psychological testing, and brain imaging. After diagnosis of the disorder, the treatment is done by the methods of drug therapy and individual psychotherapy with appropriate therapeutic approaches to the patient’s specific conditions.
Other services provided by the psychiatric group include:
- Treatment for all mental disorders such as depression, anxiety, obsession, bipolar disorder, etc.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy (CBT)
- Detection and treatment of dependency and addiction to mobile, Internet and cyberspace
- Life Therapy
- Detection and treatment of addiction and dependence on psychosocial drugs and various types of narcotics
- Dynamic Psychotherapy (Schedule Psychotherapy)
- Types of psychotherapy
- Psychometric (psychological tests, intelligence, personality, etc.)
- Electro convector (ECT)