Specialist Care Services:
Specialized and professional specialist hospitals have lunched the private healthcare specialist care unit to provide more and better services (nursing, Paraclinical) to the patients in the hospital and after discharge from the hospital, in order to achieve the strategic goals of the organization, which continually improve quality through the establishment of a patient safety system and the improvement of patients’ satisfaction.
- Promoting quality nursing care services.
- Improve the level of patient safety.
- Improve the level of satisfaction of patients and dear companions.
- Continuous patient communication with the hospital and medical practitioners even after discharge.
- Relax and reduce the stress of patients and companions.
- Continuous and integrated care of the patient during the hospital admission and after discharge from the hospital.
- All of above services are provided by hospital staff.
Types of specialized private nursing care
- Providing specialized nursing care services in the hospital
- Providing specialized nursing care services at home
- Providing specialized paramedical care services in the hospital and at home
- Providing care services to patients, elderly and newborns at home
- Provide all paraclinical services to patients at home (Physiotherapy, Laboratory, Radiology, Speech therapy, etc.)
- Visit and medical consultation and nursing at home
- Coordination with ambulance for the transfer of patients
- Provide all health and treatment services prescribed by a physician (serum therapy, urinary catheter insertion, nutrition tube insertion, dressing change, etc.).
The process of applying for specialized private nursing care
- A written request from a patient and relatives to provide specialized private nursing care
- The physician agreement to provide nursing care to the patient
- Inform the head nurse or the shift officer along with the patient’s companion
- Notify the then supervisor to the responsible supervisor
- Coordinate the responsible supervisor with the patient’ companion with provided necessary explanations